The school aims
- To impart integral education, general, as well as vocational to all, irrespective of caste, creed and colour; in an atmosphere of purity, efficiency, discipline and fraternity with special emphasis on moral and spiritual values and character building rooted in Indian culture
- To ensure all-round development of integrated personality of the scholars through efficient education under guidance of highly dedicated and competent teachers
- To provide training in leadership and experience in self governance through prefectorial system and other allied positions of responsibility
- To promote the creative potential of children through art, dance, music and other forms of performing arts
- To foster discipline and fraternity with special emphasis on national integration and foster international understanding and brotherhood
- To instil among learners an awareness for maintaining environmental purity and ecological harmony
- To improve self-confidence and creativity through participation and involvement in co-curricular activities
- To develop integrity and fullness of versatile personalities so that there is total dedication to the service to mankind
- To give special emphasis on language and mathematics to ensure that the children are ready to compete in a global environment.
- To enable students to compete in National and International examinations.
Our No School methodology is proven for imparting integral education. The approach is innovative and customizes learning based on children’s different needs across 5 different stages
The Last School Nursery, LKG, UKG, Level 1, and 2
The only level to teach. Focuses on developing language, mathematics, motor skills and mind body coordination
Demonstrations School Level 3, 4 and 5
Learning through demonstration. Teachers use tools such as presentations, visits, exhibitions, drama, recitation etc. Introduction of a variety of curricular and non curricular subjects. Special course of study on subjects such as – what is learning and what are the methods and tools for learning are introduced.
Exploration School Level 6, 7 and 8
Learning through exploration, experimentation, project work and research. Introduction to specialized streams in science and social studies.
Assimilation School Level 9 and 10
Support for children’s individual development needs. Counsellor profile developed for each student to chart out their growth map.
Super School Level 11 and 12
Introduction to higher level subjects. Specialization in subject of choice. Preparation for college and a life of continuous learning and self development
Students form the core of Shee Jee. Every activity revolves around them, helping them understand who they are and what they want to be. I Am forms the core of learning. The understanding of the world emerges out of it.
Shree Jee International School is defined by the core idea of self learning. Every activity cultivates and reinforce it, making it a habit for a lifetime. The school believes that the freedom to think helps us achieve the impossible. Children, therefore, are encouraged to think without fear, ask question with courage and seek answer persistently. They are given the tools and technique to challenge opinions, draw conclusions and learn something new everyday. By realizing the power of the mind they prepare to be successful at any stage of their life.
Think big, think free, because what you think is what you become.
Ask questions, find your answers. Make the best possible
Open your mind to new ideas. Pursue your passion. Accept mistakes. Move on and learn
Appreciate new experiences. Know who you are. Use all your learning to become the best
Discover new every day. Find new ideas that will make a difference. Enjoy a new way of life.
Pick what is right for you. Pursue your goal even if it is difficult. Use your will to make it happen.
Be responsible to your growth. Lead yourself to wisdom and success. You are a powerhouse. Realize your full potential.