Students are required to put in a minimum attendance of 75% of the total no. of working days during the academic session, failing which they would become ineligible for promotion of next higher class. Students will become ineligible to write the Annual/Final assessment if their cumulative attendance during the academic year is below 75%.
The parents can have a meeting with the Principal an working days between 9 AM to 11 AM with prior appointment. Teachers will be available to discuss with parents the progress of their wards on Parent-Teacher Meet days. However, parents may be allowed, (in exceptional cases only) to discuss the progress of their wards with the teachers concerned after obtaining permission from the Principal/Vice Principal. Please make a prior appointment to meet Principal or the teacher.
Books & Uniform
Parents are requested to ensure that their children are properly equipped with books, uniform and other material required by them before the school reopens.
Change of address
Parents are requested to inform the Principal of any change of address or change of telephone number so that school records can be updated and they may be contacted quickly in case of any necessity/emergency.
School Rules General
- English is the medium of instruction in our school. Therefore, it is compulsory for all students and teachers to use English Language for academic works as well as for conversation in the school premises.
- Developing good behaviour in the personality of the scholar is our aim and we are concerned about it. For this, we need cooperation of parents.
- If a student tries to be a nuisance for his/her own school fellows whether inside or outside the school premises, or in his/her locality, the student is likely to be face strict disciplinary action by the Principal.
- Every movement of the student in the school campus must be orderly, quiet and purposeful.
- All students must trim their nails. The nails will be inspected by the class teachers or monitors/prefects.
- The students are required to enter the classroom and to leave the class room after seeking permission from the class teachers. In the absence of the class teacher/teacher, the class monitor may allow to leave the class, but only in an emergency.
- The school is not responsible for any losses of stationery articles etc. in the school.
- Students must not wear any jewellery/gadgets in the school premises.
- The school does not encourage children to carry money to school. In case they do, school will not be responsible.
- Students must come in proper school uniform along with their I-cards.
- The Principal may expel a student from the school should the student’s conduct/behaviour or influence on others, in the opinion of the Principal, be deterimental to general discipline/interest of the school.
Conditions for expulsion
- Any student caught cheating or using unfair means during any examination/assessment may not only be given zero in the subject concerned but incase of repeated incident of the same nature, may lead to his/her expulsion by the school authorities.
- In case a student stops attending school without any information to the school authorities, his/her name will be struck off the rolls, 28 days after he/she stops attending the school.
- Parents’ Responsibility : Parents are required to co-operate with the school in developing their children into balanced, progressive, morally strong and effective youths, by helping their children maintain/observe a good conduct in and outside the school.
- Students who habitually keep indulging in misbehaviour despite repeated warning and continuous efforts by school teachers/ counsellors to improve upon their behaviour, will not be enrolled in the school during the following academic session. The warning in this regard will be given to parents well in advance to seek admission in another school.
In order to maintain close and proper liaison with the parents, parent teacher meetings are held in the school frequently, as mentioned in the school calendar. Efforts are made to actively involve the parents in the learning process of their wards.